BREAKING NEWS: It’s the last day of August.
Yeah, 2015 is flying at the speed of light and tomorrow officially marks the start of the last quarter of the year, otherwise known as my favourite four months.
September to December are the best for a lot of reasons, including but not limited to:
- That burst of renewed life we’re all injected with once September hits. Something about the whole back-to-school vibe that really kicks everyone in the butt and brings them out of lazy-days-of-summer mode.
- ALL FALL EVERYTHING! The colours, the smells, the temperature, the fashion, the beauty, the food…all of it, the best.
- October 15 – my birthday. I’m notorious for dragging out the celebration.
- C. H. R. I. S. T. M. A. S. – everyone who knows me knows I live for Christmas, and after spending so many years in the retail world it’s not unusual for me to get in the festive spirit as early as October. Even more exciting, this year I’ll be spending a week in Grand Cayman swapping snow for sun to celebrate both Christmas and the New Year, cocktail in hand.
This fall is especially exciting since even though my social life is going to quiet down (this is quite intentional), I’ll be really focused on my MUA training and 2016 plans for this blog, as well as just boosting my health overall (mind, body and soul ya’ll).
And so, as August comes to a close, here’s a rundown of what I shared on the blog! What were your faves?
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation (Video + Review)
- Murad Skin Care
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick