The holiday season is in full swing (FINALLY!) and that means the season’s soiree circuit is about to take over your schedule. Today, I’m sharing an easy, glittery look you can rock with a festive frock for all of your holiday parties! The beautiful Candace Baumtrog was kind enough to model for me, and the result was an impromptu photo shoot on a gorgeous November afternoon.
Notes for re-creating the look:
- Use a liquid foundation mixed with MAC Strobe Cream for a glowing, full-coverage finish (we used Stila Stay All Day foundation here)
- Create a dramatic smoky eye with neutral colours (a nude on the lid, grey or taupe on the crease, dark brown or black on the outer corners) and top with a shimmery eye shadow on the lid blended into the entire look (something like Stila’s Go Lightly shadow)
- To really make the holiday look, finish off the eye with Revlon’s PhotoReady Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash duos. The liquid glitter end is the perfect accent to a holiday look – here, I used Burnished Bling for the gold glitter.
- Use flirty falsies to accent the eye just enough – even just a half strip should do the trick.
- Choose a lip that’s in line with the season and one that’s really going to pop! Don’t be afraid to play with colour. Here, Candace is wearing Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick in Crush.
Is your schedule filling up already? Will you rock some glitter for the season? Get inspired…